Terms of sale
These Terms of Sale constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Hygge design and its affiliates regarding orders placed on products available on the platform.
Hygge design may amend these Terms of Sale without notice by posting the amended Terms of Sale on its Platform, and the Terms of Sale posted on the Platform at the time of the order apply to the order. Before ordering, please carefully read these conditions and make sure that your order is completed and correct. Please contact email@example.com if you think these Terms contain an error.
To place an order, you must specify an email address and configure your web browser to accept both (functional) cookies and pop-ups to be able to use all the platform features, including the development of personalized items, adding products to the basket and placing orders.
After placing your order, we will send you an email confirming the acceptance of the order. The order is accepted by us when sending the Products – we will send you an email confirming that the Products have been shipped (“Order Confirmation”). At the moment, an agreement has been concluded containing these Terms of Sale, which is binding on both you and you. for us (the “Agreement”). We recommend that you print or download a copy of these Terms of Sale and related order confirmations so you can read them later. If we are unable to provide you with a product, we will notify you in writing and the order will not be processed.
Fulfillment of all orders on the Platform depends on the availability of products. We reserve the right not to accept an order for any reason. We also reserve the right to refuse the Agreement in the following situations by sending a written notice, without liability for any losses or expenses, except for reimbursement of the amount that we received from you in connection with the Agreement, which we have canceled:
- the product is unavailable / out of stock;
- the information you provided for billing is incorrect or cannot be verified;
- Your order has been flagged by our security system as an unusual order or possible fraud;
- an error occurred in the price displayed on the Platform; or
- we were unable to deliver your order to the address you provided;
- due to an event beyond our control (defined below).
If you pay by credit / debit card, the amount due will be debited from your account as soon as you leave our warehouse order. If you pay by bank transfer (available only for bulk orders), we will begin delivery after the payment is credited. This may take several days.
If there is no payment within 12 calendar days from the date of order, the purchase will be automatically canceled. Payments can only be made if payment information can be verified.
We do not accept payment methods other than those listed on the “Payment” tab. Please do not try to make any payment methods other than those listed there. Otherwise, we are not responsible for loss of payment or other losses that may arise as a result of such actions.
We reserve the ownership of all products until full payment is received.
The prices of goods indicated on the Platform include VAT. Shipping cost applies to one order. The exact cost of delivery depends on the country in which the order is delivered.
When paying by credit card, the total amount for the entire order will be included in the statement in local currency.
If the local currency is different from the currency in which the prices are indicated, the bank will use the exchange rate on the day of purchase. Your bank may also use a different exchange rate that is beyond our control.
Product prices are indicated on the Platform. Prices may change from time to time, but they do not affect orders already confirmed in the Order Confirmation.
The lead time is calculated without Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
We reserve the right to share the delivery of your order, for example, when part of the order is delayed or unavailable. In the event of an order split, we will notify you of this by sending a message to the email address you provided when placing the order. You will not pay any additional shipping costs.
After delivery, check the packaging for damage. If it turns out that the goods are damaged, please do not accept the parcel.
The contact information entered by the user indicates who will be the buyer (party to the contract of sale) as a result of the acceptance of the proposal, and, in case of doubt, the address indicated in the contact information will be the address for delivery of the purchased goods.
You can cancel any order for free and without explanation, if it has not already been sent. We begin to process orders placed in our online store almost immediately. If you want to cancel your order, first check the order status, available on the link “Order Status” in the upper right corner of the site.
It is not possible to cancel an order for personalized products before shipping, because we begin the production process immediately after receiving the order.
You have the right to return the goods delivered to you if they are defective or otherwise incompatible with the order at the time of receipt. If the complaint is substantiated, the purchase price and shipping costs are returned.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, you can exercise your legal right to refuse. The exercise of this right may occur if you inform us of your desire to return the product within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the product to you or to a third party specified by you (except the carrier), or if you ordered several products delivered separately in one order, in within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the last product without explanation.
Please make sure that the returned goods are completed (for example, return both goods from a pair) and have not been used otherwise.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the product has been manufactured according to your specifications or is clearly personalized.
The seller informs that in accordance with Art. 38 of the Law of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract in respect of contracts in which the subject of service is, in particular, an item manufactured in accordance with the specifications of the consumer or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
If you tell us that you want to return the goods, we will refund all payments received, including shipping costs (excluding additional costs associated with the choice of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than than within 30 days from the day we were informed of your decision to exercise the right to recall. However, we may decide to refuse a refund until we receive your return or until you provide proof of sending back.
Refund will be made in the same way as the payment was made. If you made a payment by bank transfer, send this information to the customer service center when initiating the return, so that we can return the money directly to your account.
Your order may be preceded by a review by us. This may include checking your address and verifying that fraud has not been committed. We conduct partly automatic checks of all purchases in order to filter out unusual or suspicious transactions or transactions that could be identified as potential fraud. Alleged platform fraud will be investigated and prosecuted if necessary.
To execute the contract, the Buyer’s data may be transferred:
1) legal entities appointed by the Buyer to support payment transactions with the aim of debiting funds from the Buyer’s credit card or making online payments. Data transfer will be carried out on the basis of a personal data processing contract concluded between the Data Administrator and the selected person supporting payment transactions. Providing this data is mandatory if the Buyer wants to make an electronic payment for the purchased products.
2) freight forwarding company, which will be responsible for the delivery of the ordered goods to the address specified during the purchase. Data transfer will be carried out on the basis of a personal data processing contract concluded between the Data Administrator and the selected forwarding company. If the Buyer has chosen the option of delivery of the order of one of the forwarding companies, the provision of data of this company is necessary to complete the order.
3) The administrator informs that in order to fulfill the contract, he transfers personal data to the extent necessary for his trusted partners.
An event beyond our control means any action or event that is beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, strikes, lockouts or other protests of third parties, social unrest, unrest, intrusion, terrorist acts or threats of terrorist attack, war (declared or no)) or threats or preparations for war, fires, explosions, explosions, storms, floods, earthquakes, settlements, epidemics or other natural disasters or interruptions in public or private telecommunications ion networks.
In the event of an event beyond our control that affects the fulfillment of our obligations in accordance with these Terms of Sale:
- a) we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you of the situation;
- b) our obligations arising from these general conditions will be suspended and their duration will be increased by the duration of the event, which is not under our control.
In the event that an Event outside our control will affect the delivery of your product, after the termination of the External Event, we will agree with you on a new delivery date. If an event occurs outside our control and you do not want us to provide you with products, you can terminate the contract. Please refer to the information on the right to terminate the contract.
- The Contracting Parties agree to respect the legitimate interests of the other Party, behave in accordance with the purpose of this Contract and do not oppose such a purpose, and they perform all legal and other actions that may be necessary to achieve the purpose of this contract.
- This Contract and the relations arising from it are governed by Polish law, in particular the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any disputes that may arise in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved by a competent court in Poland, Krakow. Contracting Parties will endeavor to resolve all disputes peacefully.
- Contact details: 34-460 Poland, Szczawnica, ul.Szlachtowska 7
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.hyggedesign.eu